Day 1 : Drive to Lake Manyara OR Tarangire for afternoon game drive
Drive from Moshi/Arusha to Lake Manyara OR Tarangire, lunch en route, afternoon game drive.
Tarangire is best to visit from July-October and Lake Manyara is best November-June.
Budget Lodging: Kudu Lodge
Standard Lodging: Rhotia Valley Tented Camp or Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge
Luxury Lodging: Lake Manyara Serena Lodge or Tarangire Sopa Lodge
Elite Lodging: Tarangire Treetops
Day 2 : Half day game drive in Ngorongoro Crater, drive to Moshi/Arusha
Drive to Ngorongoro Crater for half-day game drive in the crater. Afternoon, return to Moshi or Arusha via Mto Wa Mbu.
• All activities as noted
• All ground transportation in 4×4 vehicles with viewing roof
• Services of professional English-speaking driver/guide and lodge/camp staff
• All meals
• All National Park fees
• Government taxes
• 1 liter of bottled water/daily/person in the vehicle
• Tips for guides and lodge or camp staff
• Optional Maasai Village visit
• Airport transfers
• Holiday supplement of $40/person/night for mid-range and $65/person/night for luxury accommodations December 20 – January 5
• 10% discount for kids under 15 years old
• Personal expenses (drinks, Internet, visa, etc.)